Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro is the former Highlands Ski Patrol hut. Half of the building is a sit-down style (menu) dining restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere; the other half is an open seating warming area with self service soups, salads, specials of the day, desserts, and beverages. The open kitchen is situated between the two sections. Access to the Restaurant is via the Cloud Nine or Loge Peak lifts.
|Views:||40 miles in any direction (weather permitting)|
Maroon Bells (the most photographed peaks in the USA)
|Hours of Operation:||Daily Lunch: 11.30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
Private and Thursday public night dining: 6.00 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
|Format:||Dining Room - European Alpine Ski Hut Style Restaurant, Casual Table Setting, Wood Stove|
The Soup Bowl - Intimate warming hut - self-service items, TV music
Private dining room available 25 people minimum
|Reservations:||Dinning Room - suggested|
Soup Bowl - not required
|Accommodations:||Dining Room - 55 people indoors, 105 people deck seating (weather permitting|
Private Dining Room - 25 people indoors
Cloud Nine Dinners
- General Concept: These dinners will be intimate gourmet meals created by Andreas Fischbacher and his Staff, offered in the alpine setting of the Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro on Aspen Highlands. Seating is limited to forty people for plated meals, with eighteen being the minimum, and sixty for buffet style service. If a private group is not able to fulfill the minimum requirement of eighteen, we will assist in selling the open seats to another party.
- Time: Meet at 6.00 PM at the base of exhibition Lift. The snow cat will depart from the base of Aspen Highlands at 6.00 p.m. and arrive at the restaurant at approximately 6:30 p.m. The snow cat leaves the restaurant at approx.at 10:00 p.m. (or earlier if the customer prefers for private functions) and will arrive at the base at approximately 10:30 p.m.
- Parking: Guests may park on the upper level of the Highlands parking area.
- Cost: Cost will be $130.00 + per person
- On the cat ride up guests will be served a welcome aperitif of Spiced Cider, Gluehwein or Hot Chocolate.
- Assorted Hors D’oeuvres will be passed during a reception with cash bar Prior to the dinner around the fire place.
- Full-service cash bar will be available throughout the evening along with the wine list.
(Beverages, Tax & Gratuity are not included)
ONLY BOTTLED WATER IS SERVED AT THE RESTAURANT FOR AN A LA CARTE PRICE
|Thursday Night Public Dinner Reservations:||970-923-8715|
|Private Dinner Reservations:||970-923-8715|