All tours include experienced, knowledgeable guides and hot refreshments. Snowmobiles are simple, safe and more fun than you can imagine. As all tours are very popular and book up quickly, reservations are required. Join us for an experience that is unequaled! T-Lazy-7 Snowmobiles is closed Sunday and Monday for tours.
Klondike Lunch Tours
Enjoy a snowmobile tour into the White River National forest, through the prettiest scenery anywhere. Arrive at the rustic Klondike cabin with a spectacular view of the 14,000-foot Pyramid Peak. Hunker down to a meal including a gourmet, ranch-raised, grass-fed beef cheeseburger with all the fixins’. A tour not to be missed. Great for individuals, families, or as a setting for groups. Twice daily at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. for 2 ½ - 3 hours. The cost is $240 single, $360 double. Perfect for the beginner, with a minimum age of 3 years old for passengers.
Maroon Bells Tours
One of our most popular tours! Come on out to the T-Lazy-7 and ride a snowmobile all the way to the lake at the base of the world famous Maroon Bells – North America’s most photographed mountains. Warm up with a cup of hot cocoa at Maroon Lake then explore our miles of groomed trails through thick aspen groves and cruise over wide-open meadows. Two-hour tours leave the T-Lazy-7 at 9:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 2:30 p.m. The cost for single machines are $220, doubles $330. No experience necessary, with a minimum age of 3 years old for passengers.
- Due to insurance regulations, all drivers must be 18 years or older to operate the machines.
- Renters are responsible for any damages to the snowmobiles. Like a motor vehicle, the cost of repair can be astronomical. Great care is to be taken to avoid accidents. We do not offer renter's insurance for the snowmobiles, sorry.
- A signed, notarized release of liability is required before participation.
- Dress warmly as if skiing with apres-ski type boot. Bring goggles or sunglasses, hat and gloves. A limited number of suits and boots are available at no extra cost if needed.
- A credit card is required at time of reservation, and a 50% deposit is retained for any cancellation with less than 24 hours notice. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover credit cards.
- T-Lazy-7 Snowmobiles is closed Sunday & Monday for tours, except for groups. Call for more information.
Booking Snowmobile Tours
Call 888.649.5982 to book your lodging.
Call 970-925-4614 to book your snowmobile tours in Aspen, Colorado.