TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW // GRAND COCHON presented by Le Creuset
Grand Cochon, is the finale of the fifth national tour of Cochon 555, which officially concludes the first five years and 50 events, cementing Founder Brady Lowe's Cochon 555 place in the history books as the first national tour to support heritage breed pig farming and responsible agriculture.
Arriving at the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, at the newly-renovated Hotel Jerome, the one-of-a-kind traveling culinary competition and tasting event gathers the 10 chefs, who won their regional competition, for a head-to-tail, winner-takes-all culinary showdown - crowning the winner King or Queen of Porc! In addition to reaching monarch status, the winner will receive a four-day Mezcal Experience presented by Mezcales de Leyenda. Chefs competing for the crown include:
1. Missy Robbins - New York
2. Ryan Smith, Empire State South - Atlanta
3. Jason Harrison, Flame at the Four Seasons Resort Vail
4. Jason Franey, Canlis - Seattle
5. Michael Scelfo, Alden & Harlow - Boston
6. Mike Isabella, Graffiato - Washington, D.C.
7. Adam Sobel, RN74 - San Francisco
8. Aaron Brooks, Edge Steakhouse at the Four Seasons Miami
9. Cosmo Goss, Publican Quality Meats - Chicago
10. Ray Garcia, Fig - Los Angeles
For more information visit: www.cochon555.com
WHY & BUY
To promote heritage pigs and breed diversity in local and national communities. Tickets are $150 GA / $200 VIP.
Please call 888.649.5982 for passes. or Purchase Tickets Here