The JAS June Festival, a ten day event, will include four nights of headline concerts from world-class musicians at the Benedict Music Tent, weekly paid and free performances from JAS Academy Bands and a closing weekend of small venue shows.
Friday, June 21
Tickets are sold out for Jackson Browne. Contact JAS Festival directly for last minute openings. http://www.jazzaspensnowmass.org
Jackson Browne with special guest Sarah Watkins
Reserve B: $75 + $10 service charge
Reserve A: $100 + $10 service charge
Saturday, June 22
Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite
Reserve B: $60 + $10 service charge
Reserve A: $80 + $10 service charge
GA: (Sold Out)
Sunday, June 23
Tedeschi Trucks Band with special guests Naturally 7
Reserve B: $55 + $10 service charge
Reserve A: $75 + $10 service charge
GA: (Sold Out)
3-Day Reserve B Passes
3-Day Pass - $175 + $15 service charge
Call 888.649.5982 to book your lodging and tickets.
Saturday, July 6
Tickets for Pink Martini are on sale at www.aspenmusicfestival.com
Download the Aspen Music Festival Tent Seating Chart.
N 501-505 (N506 Wheel Chair Seating),
N 508-511 (N507 Wheel Chair Seating)
N 601-614 (N615 Wheel Chair Seating),
N 616-630 (N616 Wheel Chair Seating),
N 701-704 (N705 Wheel Chair Seating),
N 707-710 (N706 Wheel Chair Seating)
A 801-817, B 801-818, C 801-820, D 801-821, E 801-822, F 801-824, G 801-825
- Door Tickets:
- Tickets are available the day of the show at the site box office only to the extent that seating has not sold out.
There is no guarantee of what if any seating is available.
- Due to limited seating during the June Festival, children must purchase a seat at regular price.
- Doors open one hour prior to show time.
RE-ENTRY WILL BE ALLOWED AT THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL!!
- Handicap Access:
- Accommodations are available. Please contact the JAS Festival Administrative Office at (970) 920-4996 for request and information.
- Cameras & Recording:
- NO cameras allowed.
Audio and video recording devices are strictly prohibited.
- Concerts are held RAIN OR SHINE.
Evenings in Colorado can be quite cool so please bring appropriate clothing for changing mountain weather. It has been known to snow in Aspen/Snowmass in June. June festival events take place within a large tent.
- All shows start at 8:30pm. Grounds will open at 6pm with music out on the lawn.
- Coolers and glass containers are prohibited.
Food & beverages are available on the grounds at reasonable prices.
Lodging & Event Information
For all-inclusive event packages, including lodging, airfare, rental cars, or anything else you may require, call one of our local vacation experts. Call 888.649.5982 or book online below.