Dancing Bear Aspen
Dancing Bear Aspen is an intimate, Private Residence Club in the heart of downtown Aspen. Nine luxurious fractional residences located parkside at Wagner Park. Simply put, Dancing Bear is located in heart of the most desirable Aspen real estate that there is.
Dancing Bear is sophisticated but friendly. Warm and welcoming, with amenities and services worthy of the finest boutique hotels. Its highly prized location on Wagner Park means the delights of downtown Aspen are literally a one-minute walk away. It's prime Aspen, Colorado real estate by any measure.
Extraordinary care and attention to detail are the hallmarks of Dancing Bear Aspen. Each residence will be highlighted by:
- Master Suite with steam shower / Jacuzzi tub / rich appointments
- Handcrafted furnishings and finishes
- Professional-grade gourmet kitchens, sub zero and Wolf appliances
- Balcony / deck
- Wireless and high-speed Internet throughout
- Extensive state-of-the-art audio/video package
Dancing Bear Aspen offers a rare combination of attributes — the intimacy of only 9 residences, flexibility of use, unbeatable location, generosity of space, fine finishes, extraordinary furnishings and amenities.
One of Dancing Bear's most unique features will be an Owner's Lounge with beautifully landscaped rooftop garden terrace and outdoor seating areas. Crowning the top of Dancing Bear Parkside, the 4,500 square-foot patio will command breathtaking views of Aspen Mountain, Independence Pass and downtown Aspen and will include two spacious spas, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, an après ski gathering area with fire pit and a glass-enclosed 1,800 square-foot indoor Owner's living room.
- Brexi French Brasserie restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating
- Rooftop Owner's Lounge
- Recreation Room with games for children of all ages
- Hi-tech theater-style media room
- Fitness Center with cutting-edge exercise equipment, men's and women's locker rooms
- Private meeting/function rooms for parties, meetings and events
|Unit Type(s)|| |
|Property Photos||27 photo(s)|
|Virtual Tours||None currently available.|
|Guest Reviews||None currently available.|