- Luxury, newly constructed, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath Snowmass house
- Indirect Ski access for novice to expert skiers via the upper Guggenheim Trail. For beginner skiers, Adams's Avenue is about 220 yards down Wood Road
- Master with king bed, private bath, 27" TV/DVD player
- King bedroom with private bath, 27" TV/DVD player
- Split king bedroom with private bath, 27" TV/DVD
- Split king bedroom with private bath
- Living room with gas fireplace, 32" TV/DVD/VCR/ surround sound/CD player
- Formal dining room seats eight
- Bar area seating for four people
- Spectacular Views of Snowmass area and Village
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
- Maximum 9 people
|Unit Type(s)|| |
|Property Photos||6 photo(s)|
|Virtual Tours||5 tour(s)|
|Guest Reviews|| |
Average Rating: 5 out of 5
Based on: 2 review(s)
Based on: 2 review(s)
While these reviews are moderated to ensure appropriateness, they represent the individual opinions of anonymous StayAspenSnowmass.com visitors.
For more first-hand information about this property, call one of our agents at 888.649.5982.
Date of Stay: January 2007
Very well equiped kitchen.
Date of Stay: July 2006
I stayed at the Butler House this Summer of 2005 and 2006. The beauty of this house is only surpassed by the natural beauty of being 10,000 feet above sea level nestled in the Rocky Mountains. Most fans of the Rocky Mountains visit this great area of our country only in the Winter months. I have found that the Summer season is actually a much more fulfilling event. Being in the music industry, I have a love for the great amount of festivals that take place during the summer months is Aspen or surrounding areas (Aspen Music Festival, Aspen Jazz Festival, Red Rocks in Denver is a short drive). One thing I learned quickly about this beautiful house is that the free series that Snowmass presents is audible from the balcony. You can actually sit with a fine beverage and soak in the Rocky Mountains and hear Jesse Cook play as I did. Above that, for an intimate view, you can walk the trail through the beautiful Aspens and arrive at the stage round trip probably 20 minutes.
Part One of Two of Review