Aspen Recreation Center
Where do you go when you need a break from Skiing? What do you do with the kids when it is too cold to ski? Enjoy the facilities at the Aspen Recreation Center.
Aspen Recreation Center Passes
- Daily Pass – our regular daily admission price for Adults and Children.
- 1 Day Adult Pass: $20.00
- 1 Day Youth Child: $17.00
- 1 Day Senior (62+): $9.00
- Family Fun Pass 1 Week Adult - $35/each
- Family Fun Pass 1 Week Youth $6/each*
These passes can not be sold without lodging through Stay Aspen Snowmass. *You must purchase a Family Fun Pass 1 Week Adult in order to get the discounted Family Fun Pass 1 Week Youth.
What do you get with a Pass to the Aspen Recreation Centers?
Fun Pass Daily Admission Includes
Access to two facilities for the price of one, the ARC and the Red Brick Recreation Center. There are over 40 fitness classes per week combined at both facilities (during high season).
The Aspen Recreation Center (ARC)
The Aspen Recreation Center (ARC) is a full service fitness and recreation facility with activities for the whole family.
- Enjoy Aspen’s only public indoor lap pool and largest indoor kid pool with lazy-river and two-story water slide.
- Sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Free ice skating on the NHL size rink during public skate time, rental skates $3
- Rock climbing tower
- Weight Room, Enhanced Cardio Room (Watch TV while you work out) and Fitness Classes
- Locker rooms and family changing areas
- Towel and Lock Rentals ($2.50/towel, $1/lock)
- For Sale: goggles, bathing suits, swimming diapers, etc.
- Full Service Concession
- 1 tennis court and 4 pickle ball courts (first come first serve)
- Batting cages ($1 – 16 balls - need to purchase token from the front desk)
Winter Wonderland (November – April)
- Outdoor Ice Skating
- “Whoa Nelly” Sledding Hill
- Access to Nordic Trail System
Red Brick Recreation Center
- Fitness Classes from body pump to yoga or trapeze class (extra fee) if you are feeling adventurous.
- 3,100 square feet of climbing surface for all levels and abilities. We have top rope, lead and tons of bouldering routes as well as great training set ups including pull up bars, campus board, hang boards, systems board, TRX, weights, bombs and rock rings. We offer classes for kids and adults.
- Playhouse – ages 0-5 ($5 additional fee) - Come roll, jump and play on our spring-loaded, super-soft gymnasium floor! Fit balls, geometric learning shapes, bolster donuts; tumbler downhill mats and children's music are permitted for playhouse. On Friday’s there are inflatables aka Bouncy Houses.
Getting Here: The Aspen Recreation Center is located at 0861 Maroon Creek Road and the Red Brick Recreation Center is located at 110 E. Hallam Street.
You can take RFTA, Aspen’s Free Bus Service, to either facility departing from Rubey Park. For the Red Brick take the Cross Town Shuttle. For the Aspen Recreation Center take the Castle/Maroon Route. Go to www.rfta.com for schedule information.
Bike path: There is also a bike path to the ARC.
Access: Please present your Stay Aspen Booking Confirmation to the Front Desk of either club to gain access. If you purchased a Day Pass you will just be let into the club. If you purchased a Week Long pass you will be given an ID card to gain access during your week of stay. For your next visit just scan your card to gain access to either club.
For more information on hours of operation, class schedules etc. please visit AspenRecreation.com.
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Let us do the work for you! Call us at (888) 649-5982 - we are happy to help you find the perfect Aspen Snowmass vacation package.