Breathtaker Alpine Coaster
Aspen Snowmass is excited to unveil its newest attraction, the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster. Riders will wind their way through over a mile of forest on an elevated track at speeds of up to 28mph. Located adjacent to the Elk Camp Restaurant, riders and passengers will be able to experience the thrilling ride during the day and also at night during Ullr Nights festivities and on special holidays.
The Breathtaker Alpine Coaster at Snowmass opens in late-December and will be open every day through early April in conjunction with winter lift operations, as well as during Ullr Nights.
Winter 17/18 Breathtaker Alpine Coaster Details
- Activities Pass: $49 per person, all ages. Includes a 2 hour session with access to tubing and the alpine coaster during that time. Waiver required to be signed by participant/parent/guardian.
- Purchase Activities Pass tickets at any Aspen Snowmass ticket office, by phone, online or inside the Elk Camp Restaurant. Limited inventory; advance purchase recommended.
- Activities Pass valid only for purchased session
- Prices and session times subject to change
- Activities weather permitting and subject to change
To book the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster in summer, please see our Lost Forest page.
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Let us do the work for you! Call us at (888) 649-5982 - we are happy to help you find the perfect Aspen Snowmass vacation package.