Bumps for Boomers
December 2019 - March 2020
Bumps for Boomers Program Information
Ski more hours per day, more days per season - for more seasons! Exclusive to Aspen Snowmass, Bumps for Boomers is an innovative ski program that quickly teaches skiers how to break-out of the intermediate rut and confidently ski the whole mountain. The program will redefine your skiing limits and open up a whole new world of skiing enjoyment.
Bumps for Boomers' instructors teach the necessary skills that make skiing moguls and powder easy. First, you’ll learn our Ski for Life™ Foundation Skills. These skills enable you to ski with better balance, more control and less fatigue. New insights and smart tactics help you take those skills into the moguls and powder runs. Best of all, these new techniques will help you ski more hours per day and more days per season. The new knowledge and skills that you will earn empower you to ski the entire mountain with confidence.
Bumps for Boomers Video
Bumps for Boomers will help you to:
- Understand the distinction between being upright on your skis and being balanced on your skis.
- Improve your balance by better understanding the importance of what must happen in the first three feet of each turn.
- Understand the secret to maintaining good speed control, no matter how steep the terrain.
- Learn why it is a common misperception that your weight should always be on the downhill ski.
- Understand how ski length contributes to skier anxiety and bad form.
- Find that the key to great mogul and powder skiing is to develop the skills of a soft edge, the opposite of the ski industry emphasis with the use of the new carving equipment.
"Bumps For Boomers® exceeded my expectations. Joe Nevin, a boomer himself, understood that I did not want to be the fastest one down the mountain but just be able to ski the entire mountain. In one day I developed the techniques to improve my balance and control. I strongly recommend the program for any boomer who wants to enjoy more of the skiing experience."
"I have been a part-time skier for 30 years. My improved balance and control eliminated my previous anxiety on black diamond runs. I now love moguls!"
"In our third half-day lesson we skied a black mogul run with a foot of powder on it... I suddenly started looking at a trail map, and myself, in a whole new way."
I am now "able to tackle any terrain and at any pitch. This whole new breakthrough made the trip phenomenal."
"The Bumps for Boomers® program is Aspen's secret weapon."
"I felt noticeably better balanced when I went back to my conventional skis. It was one of the best ski days I've had this year."
The 4-day Clinics
- December 10-13, 2019 (Tuesday-Friday)
- December 15-18, 2019 (Sunday-Wednesday)
- January 6-9, 2020 (Monday-Thursday)
- January 11-14, 2020 (Saturday-Tuesday)
- January 15-18, 2020 (Wednesday-Saturday)
- February 3-6, 2020 (Monday-Thursday)
- February 10-13, 2020 (Monday-Thursday
- March 5-8, 2019 (Monday-Thursday)
- January 31-February 2 (Friday-Sunday)
*Note: MBA Clinic is only available to clients who have previously completed a 4-day clinic.
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Let us do the work for you! Call us at 888.649.5982 - we are happy to help you find the perfect Aspen Snowmass vacation package.