How to Ring in The New Year Aspen Snowmass Style!
- Fireworks: Every year Aspen and Snowmass both offer incredible firework shows! Aspen’s first round of fireworks is at 8:00 PM, followed by a show at Snowmass at 10 PM and finally another show at midnight in Aspen! These beautiful and exciting shows are not to be missed!
- Ajax Tavern – The Little Nell: In conjunction with the two firework shows the Little Nell offers two rounds of dinner reservations, one for the early show and one for the late show. As The Little Nell sits at the base of Aspen Mountain it’s a perfect place to see the whole show!
- Wagner Park DJ: Enjoy a cold mountain night and roaring bonfire while a DJ plays for free in Aspen’s beautiful Wagner Park!
- Snowmass Torchlight Parade: Enjoy the beautiful torchlight parade on Snowmass Mountain! Skiers start at the top of the mountain carrying bright red torches and ski down to the base, creating a beautiful red streak down the front of Snowmass Mountain. A local tradition not to be missed!
- The Dom Perignon Party – The Little Nell: As the name implies, this is the “it” party in the Aspen area on New Year’s Eve. With three music rooms featuring DJ Lexey, DJ Cyn and the Josefina Mendez Jazz Trio in combination with open bars and unlimited food this is Aspen’s swankiest affair. Inquire at the Little Nell for cover charge.
- The Portal @ TQD: This morning after brunch features Mimosas and The Portal’s signature Bloody Mary, the Downhill Snapper, to get you back in shape for the rest of your Aspen Snowmass Vacation!
- Annabelle Inn: This high-end Aspen hotel combines rustic mountain chalet with the incredible convenience and service expected from any Aspen hotel.
- Hotel Jerome: Sometimes referred to as “Aspen’s Crown Jewel” the Hotel Jerome provides exceptional elegance and ambience.
- Snowmass Inn: The Snowmass Inn is in the heart of Snowmass Village, providing access to all the Snowmass New Year’s festivities.
- Viceroy Snowmass: The Viceroy Snowmass is one of the signature hotel’s in Snowmass’ base village. It is also one of America’s first LEED-certified Silver hotels.
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Let us do the work for you! Call us at 888.649.5982 - we are happy to help you find the perfect Aspen Snowmass vacation package.