Unique Aspen Snowmass Summer Activities
- Lost Forest on Snowmass Mountain — Explore the Lost Forest, which includes the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster, zip lining, a rope challenge course, and climbing walls.
- Backcountry Jeep Tours — View beautiful wildflower meadows, alpine lakes, and remnants of Aspen’s mining history on a backcountry jeep tour.
- Disc Golf — Take your disc golf game to 11,000 feet. Experience this fun sport at a high altitude course on Aspen and Snowmass Mountain.
- Snowmass Free Concerts — Each week on Fanny Hill, Snowmass hosts a free concert. Pack a picnic blanket, grab food and drink from vendors, dance when the mood strikes, and watch the sunset. That’s the recipe for a perfect summer evening.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides — Watch the Roaring Fork Valley wake up from the basket of a hot air balloon. After your ride, enjoy a delicious mimosa brunch.
- Mountainboarding — If you enjoy snowboarding in the winter and skateboarding in the summer, or if you’re looking for a completely new experience, give mountainboarding a try. Sign up for mountainboarding guided experience and learn from an expert.
- Free Music on Aspen Mountain — On Saturdays, ride the Silver Queen Gondola to the top of Aspen Mountain for a free classical music concert. On Sundays, do the same for a free bluegrass performance. Enjoy the music and the incredible mountain views!
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Let us do the work for you! Call us at (888) 649-5982 - we are happy to help you find the perfect Aspen Snowmass vacation package.