10 Fun Ways to Enjoy Labor Day in Aspen Snowmass
- 1. Dance, sing, and have a good time at the Jazz Aspen Snowmass (JAS) Labor Day Experience from August 31 – September 2, 2018. Performances by Lionel Richie, Jack Johnson, Zac Brown Band, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Bahamas, Fitz and The Tantrums, Gary Clark, Jr., and The Record Company.
- 2. Explore Snowmass Mountain’s Lost Forest, which features the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster, Canopy Run Zipline, Treeline Trial Challenge Ropes Course, and Rugged Ascent Climbing Wall.
- 3. Go mountain biking at Snowmass Bike Park on Snowmass Mountain, where there’s a trail for every level of rider.
- 4. Play high altitude disc golf on Aspen Mountain.
- 5. Join a guided hike with an Aspen Center for Environmental Studies (ACES) naturalist on Aspen Mountain and Snowmass Mountain.
- 6. Dine on the mountain at the Sundeck Restaurant on Aspen Mountain or Elk Camp Restaurant on Snowmass Mountain. Experience the wide variety of restaurants in Aspen Snowmass.
- 7. Visit the Aspen Saturday Market and shop for local organic fruits and vegetables, art by local artists, honey, cheese, wine, bread, flowers, and more.
- 8. Go for a bike ride on the Rio Grande Trail.
- 9. Practice yoga on Aspen Mountain.
- 10. Check out the free bluegrass concert on Sunday, September 2, 2018 at the Sundeck Restaurant at the top of Aspen Mountain. Performance by the Smuggler Mountain Boys.
Lost Forest Special
Summer Sightseeing Package
- 3-day Sightseeing Ticket
- $10 lunch credit at Aspen Mountain’s Sundeck Restaurant or Snowmass Mountain’s Elk Camp Restaurant
- $5 credit at the Limelight Lounge
- Maroon Bells Bus Ticket
- 20% off one bike rental (excluding downhill bikes and eBikes)
- 20% off a Snowmass Bike Park Ready Downhill Clinic
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Let us do the work for you! Call us at (888) 649-5982 - we are happy to help you find the perfect Aspen Snowmass vacation package.