FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen
Registration InformationSOLD OUT! Grow for Good Passes still available. In order to book passes, please call 877-900-WINE, (877-900-9463) (outside the U.S., 970-925-9000), email email@example.com or click on the below button to register online.
Course selection is now available for select classes. For more information please call 877-900-WINE (877-900-9463) (outside the U.S., 970-925-9000), email firstname.lastname@example.org to request courses.
Join celebrity chefs, renowned winemakers, and epicurean insiders for the culinary world’s most spectacular weekend, June 17-19, 2016. The FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen is America’s premier culinary event. It consists of three incomparable days of cooking demonstrations, wine tastings and panel discussions by world-class chefs and wine experts.
|FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen Prices 2016|
* Sales Tax of $10 per pass will be added to pass purchase.Rates go up on 3/15/16 to $1550.
American Express Trade Program
Developed for the professionals who shape the world of hospitality, the American Express Restaurant Trade Program brings together chefs, restaurant operators and leading industry professionals for a two-day program offering tangible takeaways, insights, and networking opportunities with industry experts. In addition, this year will include a third Private Grand Tasting. American Express® Restaurant Trade Program tickets are available for purchase by American Express Merchants only.
Late Night Party
FOOD & WINE will host a late night party on Friday night during the Classic, exclusively for purchase by American Express® Card Members. The party will be hosted by a celebrity chef and mixologist. Guests will enjoy cocktails, food, wine and music.
Venue: The Sky Hotel: 709 East Durant Avenue, Aspen, CO 81611
Event Date: Friday, June 17th, 2016
Time: 10:30 PM – 1AM
Grow for Good Pass
In 2016, FOOD & WINE will continue its efforts to raise funds and awareness for Grow for Good, our national initiative dedicated to supporting local farms and encouraging sustainable agriculture, benefitting Wholesome Wave. FOOD & WINE is again offering a limited number of Grow for Good Passes at $3,850 per pass. Along with all consumer pass benefits, each Grow for Good Pass will include the following:
- FOOD & WINE will donate $1,000 from each pass sold directly to Wholesome Wave
- Invitation to the Classic Welcome Reception
- Ticket to FOOD & WINE evening event
- One time pass to the Classic Green Room, our VIP Gifting Suite
- VIP access to seminars and Grand Tastings
FOOD & WINE Presents: Blackberry Farm’s Southern SupperDate: Saturday, June 18
Start Time: 8:00pm
Location: Sundeck at the top of Aspen Mountain
Join us on the top of Ajax Mountain as we gather around a table filled with Blackberry Farm’s take on southern classics. The farm’s artisan team will start the night off with bites from their larder kitchens and highlight cheeses, charcuterie and preserves. Sitting down for supper, the three chefs of Blackberry Farm Cassidee Dabney, Sarah Steffan and Josh Feathers, will send out farm favorites while Food and Beverage Director and Sommelier Andy Chabot leads the charge on pouring wines worth hiking up the mountain to sip! Highlights include:
- Three Artisans – Butcher David Rule, Preservationist Shannon Walker and Cheesemaker Chris Osborne – serve up canapés and man stations filled with delights from their larder kitchens.
- Three Chefs of Blackberry Farm – Cassidee Dabney of The Barn, Sarah Steffan of the Dogwood, and Josh Feathers of the Main House at Blackberry Farm create a seated experience with classic southern dishes with the Blackberry Farm’s Foothills Cuisine style.
- Spectacular wines handpicked by Director of Food and Beverage and Sommelier Andy Chabot
Call a local vacation expert at 888.649.5982.