Jas Aspen Snowmass June Experience
June 22 - 30, 2018
We are no longer selling Jazz tickets to book your lodging, call 888.649.5982 or book online.
JAS June Experience will include three nights of headline concerts from world-class musicians at the Benedict Music Tent and a FREE Nightly Lawn Party on the Music Festival Grounds with food vendors, bars, and two live music stages. Come out & enjoy the fun!.
Friday, June 22, 2018
Lizz Wright @ 7:30pm
Leslie Odom JR @ 9pm
General Admission: $39.95 + $10 service charge
Reserve B: $59.95 + $10 service charge
Reserve A: $79.95 + $10 service charge
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Lyle Lovett and His Large Band @ 8:30pm
Lawn Party Starts @ 6pm
General Admission: $59.95 + $10 service charge
Reserve B: $79.95 + $10 service charge
Reserve A: $99.95 + $10 service charge
Sunday, June 24, 2018
Josh Kagler and Harmonistic Praise Crusade @11am
Pre-Concert Brunch in VIP Tent @ 9:30am $40
TWO DAY PASS: $119.95 + $20 service charge (includes Reserve B ticket for Fri/Sat)
Saturday, June 30th
Georgia On My Mind: A Tribute to Ray Charles @ 8:30pm
Download the Aspen Music Festival Tent Seating Chart.
N 501-505 (N506 Wheel Chair Seating),
N 508-511 (N507 Wheel Chair Seating)
N 601-614 (N615 Wheel Chair Seating),
N 616-630 (N616 Wheel Chair Seating),
N 701-704 (N705 Wheel Chair Seating),
N 707-710 (N706 Wheel Chair Seating)
A 801-817, B 801-818, C 801-820, D 801-821, E 801-822, F 801-824, G 801-825
- Door Tickets:
- Tickets are available the day of the show at the site box office only to the extent that seating has not sold out.
There is no guarantee of what if any seating is available.
- Due to limited seating during the June Festival, children must purchase a seat at regular price.
- Doors open one hour prior to show time.
RE-ENTRY WILL BE ALLOWED AT THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL!!
- Handicap Access:
- Accommodations are available. Please contact the JAS Festival Administrative Office at (970) 920-4996 for request and information.
- Cameras & Recording:
- NO cameras allowed.
Audio and video recording devices are strictly prohibited.
- Concerts are held RAIN OR SHINE.
Evenings in Colorado can be quite cool so please bring appropriate clothing for changing mountain weather. It has been known to snow in Aspen Snowmass in June. June festival events take place within a large tent.
- Friday and Saturday shows start at 8:30pm, Sunday shows start at 7:30pm. Grounds will open at 6pm with music out on the lawn, Sunday the grounds will open at 5pm.
- Coolers and glass containers are prohibited.
Food & beverages are available on the grounds at reasonable prices.
Lodging & Event Information
For all-inclusive event packages, including lodging, airfare, rental cars, or anything else you may require, call one of our local vacation experts. Call 888.649.5982 or book online below.
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Call us at 888.649.5982 we are happy to help you find the perfect vacation package.