Jazz Aspen Snowmass (JAS) Labor Day Experience
August 31 - September 2, 2018
2018 Event Lineup
|Friday, 8/31||Saturday, 9/1||Sunday, 9/2|
About Jazz Aspen Snowmass (JAS) Labor Day Festival
The Jazz Aspen Snowmass Labor Day Festival takes place at the Snowmass Town Park in Snowmass Village. In addition to world-class music on the main stage daily, diverse live music can be seen on two festival side stages and at JAS After Dark performances each night. The JAS Village completes the festival feel with an international bazaar of exotic food, drink and crafts.
2018 Ticket Information
|Friday Rate:||$109.95 ($10 service charge) Adult / $40.00 ($5 service charge) Child (4-12)|
|Saturday Rate:||$129.95 ($10 service charge) Adult / $40.00 ($5 service charge) Child (4-12)|
|Sunday Rate:||$129.95 ($10 service charge) Adult / $40.00 ($5 service charge) Child (4-12)|
|3-Day General Admission Pass:||$269.95 ($20 service charge)|
|JAS Deck Pass:||$750 weekend ($32 service charge) / $315 single day|
THE JAS Deck Pass
3-Day Pass: $750 ($32.00 service charge)
- Access to all areas available to general admission
- Access to exclusive private lounge with private tented area, elevated viewing area and outdoor patio
- Complimentary beer, wine, water & specialty drink daily
- Happy Hour daily with complimentary grille fare
- Private restrooms
Kid’s Ticket (4-12) available for purchase in advance with the purchase of an adult ticket. Children 3 & under are free. The number of kids tickets must be equal or less than the number of adult tickets.
- The Snowmass Town Park is located approximately 15 miles northwest of Aspen, Colorado.
From Denver or Grand Junction area: take Glenwood Springs exit to Highway 82. Follow 82 east until you reach the Snowmas Village exit. Parking will be available at the Brush Creek Intercept Lot for FREE, at Two Creeks for $10 and at the Rodeo Lot ( limited availability) with a valid permit for $20.
Snowmass Town Park Rules & Regulations:
The following items can not be brought into the venue by Festival patrons: alcohol, glass bottles, plastic milk jugs, cans, coolers, illegal drugs, fireworks, aerosol cans, beach balls, frisbees, airhorns or anything that could be construed as a weapon or could cause damage or injury.
- Fire Danger:
- Despite recent moisture, Colorado is still experiencing a drought. Conditions are always ripe for wildfires. Please be careful when and where you smoke.
- There is no unauthorized vending allowed at Snowmass Town Park. In recent years, there has been an increased crackdown on unauthorized vending in the Festival parking lots and we have every reason to believe that it will continue this year as well. The Snowmass Village Police Department patrols JAS parking lots and will ticket those that are vending.
- Show Times:
- Please see show times above. Doors will open one hour prior to the days opening act. Please plan on making your way into the venue early enough to get through security and find a seat.
- Tickets/Door Tickets:
- General Admission Tickets may be available the day of the show at the Festival Box Office.
- The JAS Festival is no place for a dog. Do your furry friend a favor and LEAVE YOUR DOG AT HOME!
- Sorry, no camping available.
- The JAS Festival Scene:
- As you may know, Snowmass Village is one of the most beautiful and pristine spots in the country. We are constantly amazed at the respect that fans display for the Snowmass Town Park every year, which allows bands to return year after year. We want to thank each and every one of you for that respect and just like you, we want to keep it going. Please purchase your tickets in advance to avoid wait time at the on-site box office. We want to remind everyone to respect your fellow fans, respect the park and most of all, have fun.
Please make your after show plans with your friends before the show. The parking lot will shut down a half an hour after the show.
- Handicap Access:
- Please contact the JAS Festival Administrative Office at (970) 920-4996 for request and information.
You must have a State Issued Handicap Parking Permit to park in handicapp spots.
- Cameras & Recording:
- NO flash cameras allowed.
Audio and video recording devices are strictly prohibited, except in the rare case an artist allows recording.
- Concerts are held RAIN OR SHINE.
Daytime promises to be hot while evenings in Colorado can be quite cool so please bring appropriate clothing for changing mountain weather.
- Coolers and glass containers are prohibited.
Food & beverages are available from 14 diverse vendors at the JAS Village at reasonable prices.
Lodging & Event Information
For all-inclusive event packages, including lodging, airfare, rental cars, or anything else you may require, call one of our local vacation experts. Call 888.649.5982 or book online below.
Click here is you are looking for the JAS June Festival in Aspen.
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Call us at 888.649.5982 we are happy to help you find the perfect vacation package.