About Snowmass Rodeo
Come see real cowboys roping and riding at a first-class rodeo in Snowmass Village. Get a glimpse of western heritage at its finest with such events as...
- Saddle Bronc Riding
- Invincible cowboys show their stuff while buckin' steeds try to dump them in the dirt!
- Team Roping
- Two cowboys compete as a team in the roping of a steer!
- Bareback Riding
- Wild & free! No saddle, no stirrups, no buck-rein…no nothin’
- Barrel Racing
- Feel the speed as horse & rider make hairpin turns around barrels!
- Bull Riding
- Get ready for the most dangerous event of the rodeo! If a cowboy can stay on an angry bull for 8 seconds, he can be a winner!
- Dally Ribbon Roping
- A thrillin’ race from the chute to catch a slippery fast calf and grab the ribbon from its tail.
Snowmass Rodeo Video
There are even events for Kid's to participate in before and during the rodeo.
- Before the Rodeo Activities
- Petting zoo, mechanical bull riding and steerhead roping : FREE
- Calf Scramble - during the rodeo
- Parents & spectators delight while lil’ buckaroos chase calves to pull the ribbons from their tails!
Location & Time
|Location:||The Rodeo Grounds in Snowmass Village|
|Western Heritage Museum:||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Rodeo Grounds Open:||5:00 pm|
|Rodeo Starts:||7:00 pm|
2017 Ticket Information
Call one of our local vacation experts at 888.649.5982, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets to a real western rodeo.
|Children 10 and under:||FREE|
|VIP Youth (11-15):||$20|
|VIP Children 10 and under:||FREE|
VIP seating gives you preferred seating closer to the shoots as well as a wait staff that provides bar service.
Lodging & Event Information
For all-inclusive event packages, including lodging, airfare, rental cars, or anything else you may require, call one of our local vacation experts. Call 888.649.5982 or book online below.
Call a local vacation expert at 888.649.5982.