• English
  • German
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish
Book Now Call Menu

Snowmass and Aspen Weather at a Glance

Current Weather

Updated: 07/23/2017 - 12:00:00 AM
Sunday - Scattered Showers - HIGH: 81° (27C) - LOW: 54° (12C)

Mostly clear to partly cloudy and slightly warmer, drier, with isolated thunderstorms and showers developing again in the afternoon, evening, then ending overnight.

Wind: Base and in Aspen: Variable at 4-12mph, becoming W at 5-15mph, and above Timberline: W at 10 to 20mph. Wind gusts to 40mph are expected in or near any thunderstorm.

Precipitation: 30% chance for showers (afternoon, evening)

Snow: None expected

Monday - Scattered Storms - HIGH: 81° (27C) - LOW: 55° (13C)

Partly cloudy in the morning, becoming mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms and showers (some heavy) developing in the afternoon, evening, and becoming isolated overnight.

Wind: Base and in Aspen: Variable at 4-12mph, becoming NW at 5-15mph, and above Timberline: NW at 10 to 20mph. Wind gusts to 40mph are expected in or near any thunderstorm.

Precipitation: 70% chance for showers (afternoon, evening), and a 30% chance overnight

Snow: None expected

Tuesday - Scattered Showers - HIGH: 77° (25C) - LOW: 54° (12C)

Partly to mostly cloudy with isolated showers, becoming mostly cloudy with scattered to numerous thunderstorms and showers developing in the afternoon (heavy), evening, and becoming isolated overnight

Wind: Base and in Aspen: Variable at 4-12mph, becoming SW at 5-15mph, and above Timberline: SW at 10 to 20mph. Wind gusts to 45mph are expected in or near any thunderstorm.

Precipitation: 20% chance for showers (morning), an 80% chance for showers (afternoon, evening), and a 30% chance overnight

Snow: None expected

Wednesday - Isolated Storms - HIGH: 79° (26C) - LOW: 54° (12C)

Partly to mostly cloudy with isolated showers,, becoming mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms and showers developing in the afternoon, evening, and becoming isolated overnight again.

Wind: Base and in Aspen: Variable at 4-12mph, becoming SW at 10-20mph, and above Timberline: SW at 10 to 20 gusts to 20mph. Wind gusts to 45mph are expected in or near any thunderstorm.

Precipitation: 20% chance for showers (morning), a 60% chance for showers (afternoon, evening), and a 20% chance overnight

Snow: None expected

Thursday - Scattered Storms - HIGH: 79° (26C) - LOW: 54° (12C)

Mostly cloudy with scattered storms

Wind: From the NNW at 2 to 5 MPH.

Precipitation: Scattered Storms (Potential precip: 0.23in, 5.92mm)

Snow: None Expected



Check out our Live Aspen Mountain Web Camera.

Weather feed from SnowForecast


Call a local vacation expert at 888.649.5982.