Maroon Bells. Wedding Bells.
Call a Local Wedding Expert today at 888.649.5982 or CLICK HERE to fill out our request for proposal online.
A wedding is a very special occasion not only for the bride and groom, but also for the friends and family that have come to share this celebration with you. We are pleased that you have chosen the Aspen/Snowmass area as the setting for this event. This area offers fascinating history, beautiful mountain surroundings and a vast number of opportunities to experience cultural and natural resources. At Stay Aspen Snowmass we provide complete Aspen Snowmass wedding packages including lodging, air, ground transfers, year-round outdoor activities and any additional services you may require. From a ballroom reception hall to a slope side ceremony with the Elk Mountain range as your backdrop, Aspen/Snowmass provides a variety of venues for the ultimate destination wedding. We do the work for you and your wedding party.
Help with all your on-site needs!
Our professional and friendly staff can assist you with every aspect of meeting arrangements including the following:
- Site Selection:
- Confirmation of lodging availability and rates. Assistance in the selection of the facility by providing a detailed proposal.
- Site Inspection:
- Scheduling visits to individual facilities and tours of the Aspen / Snowmass Colorado area.
- Informational Packets:
- Distribution of information including, maps, brochures for your guests.
- Packaging Service:
- Assistance with organizing a tailored group package that can include airfare, ground transfers, recreational activities ranging from yoga to rafting, ski/snowboarding lift tickets, ski/snowboard rentals, ski/snowboard school and much more.
Activities for You and Your Guests
Aspen/Snowmass is one of the best resorts for fun and recreation to help entertain and create the ultimate vacation for yourself and the guest attending your wedding. Aspen/Snowmass provides entertainment suitable to every budget. Offering over 100 restaurants, clubs, and bars Aspen/Snowmass will keep you going all night long. Then in the day time we offer a wide range of activities during both the winter and summer. Aspen has something to do for everyone. Go to our activities page for more, detailed information of what Aspen/Snowmass has to offer.
- Aspen/Snowmass is known for the fabulous skiing/snowboard vacation get away. Even if you are not an expert skier you can still experience the grandeur of Aspen/Snowmass by taking a ride up the Gondola to enjoy lunch or snowshoe while taking in picturesque views. If you would like to become an expert skier or snowboarder sign up for a ski or snowboarding lesson with some of the best instructors in the world.
- In the summer, enjoy whitewater rafting that accommodates beginners with a meandering ride down the scenic river or for the experts with an adrenaline filled adventure through rapids. If you want to stay dry a downhill bike ride from the famous Maroon Bells might be the perfect thing to do. Take a tour through rugged peaks that are only accessible by a 4-wheel drive jeep to get panoramic views of the Elk Mountain range. Experience the backcountry on your own with the many hiking trails that surround our area. After a day of exploring what Aspen has to offer, your family and friend can sit back and enjoy a relaxing evening around the campfire where the food and fun begins with live entertainment on the sunset dinner tour. Take a flight of fantasy over the graceful, yet rugged landscape to Aspen/Snowmass in a unique hot air balloon ride. Aspen has something to do for everyone. Go to our activities page for more, detailed information of what Aspen/Snowmass has to offer.
Call a local vacation expert at 888.649.5982.